God is the holy, just, and gracious creator of all things.
- He is holy. (Isaiah 43:15)
- He is just. (Proverbs 17:15)
- He is gracious. (Titus 2:11)
We are each created by God, but we are all corrupted by sin.
- We have rebelled against God. (Romans 3:12)
- We are separated from God. (Romans 3:23)
- We are dead without God. (Romans 6:23)
Jesus alone is able to remove our sin and restore us to God.
- He lived the life we could not live. (1 John 3:5)
- He died the death we deserve to die. (1 Peter 2:24)
- He conquered the enemy we cannot conquer. (Revelation 1:18)
We can be restored to God only through faith in Jesus.
- We must turn from our sin and ourselves. (Mark 1:15)
- We must trust in Jesus as Savior and Lord. (Romans 10:9)
Our eternal destiny hinges on our response to Jesus.
- Hell is a dreadful reality for those who turn from Jesus. (2 Thess 1:8-9)
- Heaven is a glorious reality for those who trust in Jesus. (Philippians 3:20)
- Will you turn from Jesus or will you trust in Jesus? (John 3:16)
Want more details? Read our Essential Beliefs. Even though our methods and worship styles may seem a little more progressive, our doctrines are as traditional as they come.