* Ladies’ Bible Study – Friday’s at 9:00 a.m., at the home of Carolann Capaci.
* Mad House Teens – Wednesday’s at 6:30 p.m.
* Celebrate Recovery – Friday’s, at 6:00 p.m.
* Ignite Gathering- Wednesday, November 6, at 7:00 p.m. in Capachi’s.
Faith Promise Missions
DON’T FORGET TO TURN IN YOUR FAITH PROMISE MISSIONS CARDS IF YOU HAVEN’T DONE SO ALREADY.
THIS WILL HELP US AS WE PLAN FOR OUR MISSIONS BUDGET FOR THE NEW YEAR.
Operation Christmas Child Shoe Boxes
We will be packing shoe boxes and sending them to children all over the world again!
The shoe boxes are ready to be picked up TODAY. If you would like to volunteer on
any Sunday over the next several weeks at the table to help pass out boxes
and information, please contact Nancy Doughty at 501-538-2212.
Steve and Vicki Dauber would like to invite the whole church family to attend the
wedding for their son Tyler Dauber and his fiance Sarah Morales on Saturday,
October 19, at 6:30 pm, in the Gospel Light Auditorium.
Trunk or Treat
Trunk or Treat will be held on October 27, from 6 pm to 8 pm, at the Champion
Community Center. There will be bouncy houses, concessions, trunks, and tons of
candy! We need candy donations and decorated trunks! To sign your trunk up, please
visit the welcome desk in the atrium. Donated candy can be dropped off at the
welcome desk or at the church office.
Ladies Bible Study
There is a ladies Bible study on Fridays, at 9:00 am, at the home of Carolann Capaci.
We are looking for one or two ladies who would love the opportunity to serve in the
church office as a volunteer receptionist one or two days a week. Hours are flexible.
If you are interested, please contact Jamie Wagner at email@example.com
or at 501-624-5288, ext. 121.
Celebrate Recovery meets every Friday evening at 6 o’clock.
Kids Light Announcements
1. VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! If you are interested in ministering to and teaching our
children on Sunday morning, please contact Josiah Capaci at
firstname.lastname@example.org or at 501-624-5288, ext. 410.
2. Be sure to follow us on Instagram @kidslight_glbc.
3. Download the free Parent Cue App for resources to help disciple your children.
MAD House Youth Ministry
1. We will be having a #Howtolife student led movement service on October 26,
from 6-9 pm. This event will be held in the cafeteria, and there will be free
Chick-Fil-A! For more information about #Howtolife, please visit howtolifemovement.com.
2. For any questions, you can contact our student pastor Mo Capaci at
501-276-6740. You can also follow @madhouseteens on Instagram and Facebook
for updates and further announcements!
Gospel Light Christian School
1. Come out and cheer on our Lady Lions as they have a home volleyball
game on Monday, October 14, at 4:30 pm, at the Champion Community Center.
2. We always have various projects around the school that need to be done.
If youwould like to volunteer and help with these projects, contact
Tim Gillespie at email@example.com.
Champion Christian College
The Champion Tigers Basketball teams are looking for help during the
home games for the upcoming season for both the men’s and women’s games.
They need help with setup,gate, cleaning up after the games, and more.
If you are interested in volunteering for the Tigers, please contact
Jesse Byrd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GLCS Vball Game – October 14, 4:30 PM
Dauber Wedding – October 19, 6:30 PM
#Howtolife Student Led Movement – October 26, 6 PM
Trunk or Treat – October 27, 6 PM