* Ladies’ Bible Study – Friday’s at 9:00 a.m., at the home of Carolann Capaci.
* Mad House Teens – Wednesday’s at 6:30 p.m.
* Celebrate Recovery – Friday’s, at 6:00 p.m. at Spanish Church. (516 3rd St.)
* Ignite Gathering- Wednesday, July 3, at 7:00 p.m.
MAD House Youth Ministry
1. There will be MAD House worship services all throughout the summer
from 6:30 pm to 8 pm on Wednesdays!
2. Please continue to turn in your money for the MAD House Summer Retreat
in New Orleans. For your balance, speak with Bro. Mo or Bro. Nathan.
3. Please pray for the MAD House China trip from June 9-24.
4. For any questions, you can contact our student pastor Mo Capaci at 501-276-6740.
You can also follow @madhouseteens on Instagram and Facebook for updates and further announcements!
Silver Light will be an amazing interactive church service for individuals with
memory issues while their families can attend the 9 am service. This service will
start Sunday, June 23, and will be from 8:30 am to 10:30 am. Volunteers are
needed to interact with participants, donate supplies, or help walk participants to
and from the drop off/pick up place. Experience with Alzheimer’s or Dementia is
great, but the only requirement to help is patience and compassion. If you can’t
volunteer every Sunday, we can work out a rotating schedule. For more information
on how you can help, please contact Tamara Gray by calling/texting 501-547-0123 or
50th Anniversary Celebration
Come and celebrate Robert and Shirley Posey’s 50th wedding anniversary
on Saturday, June 22, from 3 pm to 6 pm, at Capachi’s Cafe. They are
excited to be celebrating 50 years together, and they would love it
if you can stop by and celebrate with them for a little while
Celebrate Recovery meets every Friday evening, at the Spanish Church, at 6 o’clock.
Kids Light Announcements
1. CampRenu is officially booked! We are excited to see what happens with our
young people and how God uses camp this year! Pray for us! Thank you!
2. Be sure to follow us on Instagram @kidslight_glbc.
3. Download the free Parent Cue App for resources to help disciple your children.
Gospel Light Christian School
We always have various projects around the school that need to be done.
If you would like to volunteer and help with these projects, contact
Tim Gillespie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Champion Christian College
If you would like to volunteer and help with the college renovation projects
we have going on this summer, please contact Marcia Thomas
Ignite – July 3, 7 PM