* Ladies’ Bible Study – Friday’s at 9:00 a.m., at the home of Carolann Capaci.
* Mad House Teens – Wednesday’s at 6:30 p.m.
* Celebrate Recovery – Friday’ at 6:00 p.m
* Ignite Gathering- Wednesday, February 5, at 7:00 p.m. in Capachi’s.
Drop By Farewell
There will be a drop by farewell for Nathan and Danae Sellers immediately after
the 10:45 a.m. service in Capachi’s on Sunday, January 26. Make sure to stop
by and show your love to the Sellers as they will be moving to South Carolina!
There will be a box to drop off gift cards. Cake and drinks will be provided.
New Member Connection
Gospel Light will be having its new member connection Monday, February 3, at 6 pm,
at Pastor Capaci’s home. If you are interested in becoming a member of Gospel Light
or learning more about our church, please join us for dinner and fellowship at 621 3rd St.
Inspire Women’s Conference
“Women of Arkansas, are you ready to be Inspired? Powerful worship, dynamic
speakers, and practical breakout sessions will help you pursue a God-size
vision and focus for life.” Join us as we attend Inspire Women’s Conference,
March 14, at First Baptist Church in Russellville. The keynote speaker is
former IBM missionary Lori McDaniel,and the cost (which includes lunch) is
$30 per adult and $20 per student. Please sign up at the welcome desk to register.
Payment is due before March 2 and can be collected in the church office. You
can register and pay online at gospellight.org as well.
Ladies’ Bible Study
The Friday morning Ladies’ Bible Study at Mrs. Carolann’s house.
Kids Light Announcements
1. Kids Camp this year is gonna be a blast! If you have a 3rd-5th grader that wants to
come, please let Josiah Capaci know ASAP! Deadline to sign up is Feb 9th. Where:
Camp Paron in Paron, AR Cost: $225 a camper Dates: June 29-July 2. If you are
interested in being a camp sponsor or if you are interested in donating to a camp
scholarship, please let Josiah Capaci know!
2. VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! If you are interested in ministering to and teaching our
children on Sunday morning, please contact Josiah Capaci at
firstname.lastname@example.org or at 501-624-5288, ext. 410.
3. Be sure to follow us on Instagram @kidslight_glbc.
4. Download the free Parent Cue App for resources to help disciple your children.
MAD House Youth Ministry
1. Winter Jam will be January 25 at the Simmons Bank Arena. The van will be leaving
the church at 2:30 pm on Saturday.
2. On January 26, MAD House will be going to a NBA basketball game for their
Family Faith Night. The Memphis Grizzlies will be playing the Phoenix Suns,
and there will be a message from comedian Trey Kennedy afterwards. The van will be
leaving the church after the 10:45 am church service.
3. The MAD House Super Bowl Party is February 2, at Preacher’s house!
There will be tons of food and fun! The cost is $5.
4. Lead/Defend is February 29. Ravi Zacharias will be teaching apologetics in an
all day conference on apologetics in Little Rock. The cost is $15 and includes lunch.
5. KAA Camp will be June 14-20. Cost is $165.
6. Teen Revolution, August 5-7, Paron, AR, $125
7. For any questions, you can contact our student pastor Mo Capaci at 501-276-6740.
You can also follow @madhouseteens on Instagram and Facebook for updates and
Gospel Light Christian School
We always have various projects around the school that need to be done. If you would
like to volunteer and help with these projects, contact Tim Gillespie at
Champion Christian College
1. Come out and cheer on the Lady Tigers as they have a home basketball game on
Monday, January 20, at 5:30 pm, at the Champion Community Center.
2. The Tigers also have home games on Tuesday, January 21. The ladies play at
5:30 pm, and the men play at 7:30 pm.
3. The Champion Tigers Basketball teams are looking for help during both the
men’s and women’s home games. They need help with setup, gate, cleaning up
after the games, and more. If you are interested in volunteering for the
Tigers, please contact Jesse Byrd at email@example.com.
CCC Bball Game – January 20, 5:30 PM
CCC Bball Games – January 21, 5:30 PM
MAD House Winter Jam Activity – January 25
MAD House NBA Game Activity – January 26
Baby Dedication Sunday – January 26
Baptism Sunday – February 2
MAD House Super Bowl Party – February 2
New Member Connection – February 3, 6 PM