* Ladies’ Bible Study – Friday’s at 9:00 a.m., at the home of Carolann Capaci.
* Mad House Teens – Wednesday’s at 6:30 p.m.
* Celebrate Recovery – Friday’s, at 6:00 p.m. at Spanish Church. (516 3rd St.)
* Ignite Gathering- Wednesday, May 1, at 7:00 p.m.
Lord’s Supper Service
We will be observing the Lord’s Supper on Sunday, May 5, at 5 pm, in the
auditorium. I encourage you to prepare your heart now as we remember
what our Lord and Saviour, Jesus did on the cross for us!
New Member Connection
Gospel Light will be having its new member connection Monday, May 6, at 6 pm, at
Pastor Capaci’s home. If you are interested in becoming a member of Gospel Light or
learning more about our church, please join us for dinner and fellowship at 621 3rd St.
Toni Hubbard of Paint Happy will be teaching a door hanger painting party in the
cafeteria on, May 10, from 6 pm to 8 pm. We will have snacks, drinks, fun, and fellowship.
The cost is $25 for one door hanger or $45 for two door hangers. All supplies will be
provided and will be yours to keep after the party. Please sign up at the welcome desk
or call the church office. For ages six years old and up. Deadline to sign up is May 6.
We are looking for one or two ladies who would love the opportunity to serve in the
church office as a volunteer receptionist. The hours are from 9 am to 1 pm, and you
can choose which days of the work week you would like to come. If you are interested,
please contact Jamie Wagner at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 501-624-5288, ext. 121.
Celebrate Recovery meets every Friday evening, at the Spanish Church, at 6 o’clock.
Mini Lights Announcement
These are exciting times at GLBC! With the continued growth of our church, we have
begun the recruitment process to expand the volunteer base in our preschool area.
Prayerfully consider how you or your small group can participate in our Mini Lights
Preschool area. If you can help on a rotation basis, sign up at the welcome desk in
the atrium or contact our family pastor, Shane Robertson, at email@example.com.
Kids Light Announcements
1. ATTENTION ALL PARENTS OF CAMPERS!!!
Please be sure to get some important camp information from Josiah Capaci TODAY!
There are some documents that need to be filled out and returned as well as other
information on what to bring and not to bring.
2. Be sure to follow us on Instagram @kidslight_glbc.
3. Download the free Parent Cue App for resources to help disciple your children.
MAD House Youth Ministry
1. The MAD House Summer Retreat $50 deposit is due May 1.
2. Senior Honor Night is May 8. We will be taking some time recognize our high school seniors.
3. For any questions, you can contact our student pastor Mo Capaci at 501-276-6740.
You can also follow @madhouseteens on Instagram and Facebook for updates and further announcements!
Gospel Light Christian School
1. The Children’s Celebration Choir will be performing “Every Song I Sing” on Tuesday,April 23,
at 6 pm, and on Sunday, April 28, at 5 pm. Come out and support our elementary students!
2. We will be having our annual open house on Tuesday, April 30, from 4:30-6:30 pm.
This is a great opportunity for families to check our school and see what
it has to offer to their children.
3. We always have various projects around the school that need to be done.
If you would like to volunteer and help with these projects, contact Tim Gillespie
Champion Christian College
Champion’s commencement ceremony will be held on Friday, May 3, at 6 pm,
in the Gospel Light auditorium. Come out support our college graduates!
April 23 – Children’s Celebration Choir Program, 6 PM
April 28 – Children’s Celebration Choir Program, 5 PM
April 30 – GLCS Open House, 4:30-6:30 PM
May 3 – CCC Commencement Ceremony, 6 PM
May 5 – Lord’s Supper Service, 5 PM
May 6 – New Member Connection, 6 PM
May 8 – MAD House Senior Honor Night, 6:30 PM
May 10 – Mother/Daughter Activity, 6-8 PM