* Men’s Bible Study – Wednesday’s at 6:30 p.m., in room 203 of the Champion Building.
* Ladies’ Bible Study – Friday’s at 9:00 a.m., at the home of Carolann Capaci.
(Will resume on Friday, January 11)
* Mad House Teens – Wednesday’s at 7:00 p.m.
* Celebrate Recovery – Friday’s, at 6:00 p.m. at Spanish Church. (516 3rd St.)
* Ignite Gathering- To be announced.
Mini Lights Announcement
These are exciting times at GLBC! With the continued growth of our church, we have
begun the recruitment process to expand the volunteer base in our preschool area.
Prayerfully consider how you or your small group can participate in our Mini Lights
Preschool area. If you can help on a rotation basis, sign up at the welcome desk in
the atrium or contact our family pastor,
Shane Robertson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kids Light Announcements
1. Be sure to follow us on Instagram @kidslight_glbc.
2. Download the free Parent Cue App for resources to help disciple your children.
MAD House Youth Ministry
1. There will be a New Year’s Party at the MAD House from 7:30 pm, December 31,
to 12:30 am, January 1,in Capachi’s Cafe! Come enjoy video game tournaments,
board game fun, and tons more! There will be food and prizes! Cost is $5.
Text the Harkness’s at 501-520-1877 if you are able to attend.
2. For any questions, you can contact our student pastor Mo Capaci at 501-276-6740.
You can also follow @madhouseteens on Instagram and Facebook for
updates and further announcements!
1. Christmas break is December 20-January 6.
2. Tournament of Champions is January 3-4, at the Champion Community
Center on 109 W. Belding.
Champion Christian College
1. Christmas break is December 14-January 2.
2. Come out and support the Men Tigers as they have a home game on
January 3, at 7 pm, against Central Baptist JV, and on January 4,
at 7 pm, against Louisiana Christian.
Church Offices Closed
The church offices will be closed on January 1, for New Year’s Day.
Ladies’ Bible Study
There will be a new ladies’ Bible study starting on Friday,
January 11, at 9 am, at the home of Carolann Capaci.
More details to follow.
Celebrate Recovery meets every Friday evening, at the Spanish
Church, at 6 o’clock.
December 31 – MAD House New Year’s Party
January 3-4 – Tournament of Champions
January 11 – Ladies Bible Study