* Ladies’ Bible Study – Friday’s at 9:00 a.m., at the home of Carolann Capaci.
* Mad House Teens – Wednesday’s at 7:00 p.m.
* Celebrate Recovery – Friday’s, at 6:00 p.m. at Spanish Church. (516 3rd St.)
* Ignite Gathering- Wednesday, March 6, at 7:00 p.m.
Mini Lights Announcement
These are exciting times at GLBC! With the continued growth of
our church, we have begun the recruitment process to expand the
volunteer base in our preschool area. Prayerfully consider how
you or your small group can participate in our Mini Lights
Preschool area. If you can help on a rotation basis, sign up
at the welcome desk in the atrium or contact our family pastor,
Shane Robertson, at email@example.com.
Kids Light Announcements
1. We will having children’s camp this summer!
We will be attending Camp Renu at Spring Lake
in Lonsdale, AR. The dates will be June 26 -29.
Camp is available for 3rd-5th graders, and we have
a limited amount of spots! We will be announcing more
2. Be sure to follow us on Instagram @kidslight_glbc.
3. Download the free Parent Cue App for resources to
help disciple your children.
MAD House Youth Ministry
1. February 9 is Winter Jam! Come worship with us at Verizon Arena!
The cost is $15 for the concert plus money for food afterwards.
2. February 16 is Girls Breakfast Brunch Club.
3. February 20 is the John Maxwell Leadership Night.
4. March 2 is the Lead Defend Conference (9th to 12th graders only).
5. For any questions, you can contact our student pastor Mo Capaci
at 501-276-6740. You can also follow @madhouseteens on
Instagram and Facebook for updates and further announcements!
1. Varsity District will take place on February 7 and 8.
Call the school for more details.
Champion Christian College
The Tigers have a home against Southwestern Adventist University,
February 5. at 7pm. Come out and and support your Tigers at the
Champion Community College.
Gospel Light’s In-Home Gatherings will be taking place this week.
We hope all of our members can attend one of these gatherings as we
discuss the facility improvements we would like to do. If you are
not sure which gathering to attend, please contact the church office.
Below are the locations, dates, and times to choose from:
*Jo & Tiffany Capaci – February 4 – 6 pm
*Jeff & Courtney Manthe – February 5 – 6:30 pm
*Scott & Kristi Mercer – February 6 – 5:30 pm
*Dave & Sonya Chittum – February 6 – 6:30 pm
*Nathan & Danae Sellers – February 7 – 6:30 pm
*Vince & Diana Russo – February 8 – 6 pm
*Eric & Carolann Capaci – February 9 – 1 pm
*Brent & Kristal Leach – February 11 – 7 pm
Valentine’s Banquet – Highly Recommended for Every Couple
Where: 501 Prime – 215 E Grand Ave, Hot Springs, AR 71901
When: Sunday, February 10, at 6:00pm
Cost: $30 per person (some scholarships available)
Price includes buffet with carving station, gratuity, games,
special speaker, and a wonderful evening of fellowship.
You must sign-up at the welcome desk or through the church office.
Celebrate Recovery meets every Friday evening,
at the Spanish Church, at 6 o’clock.
February 4 – 11 In-Home Gatherings
February 7 – 8 GLCS Varsity District
February 9 Winter Jam
February 10 Valentine’s Banquet
February 16 MAD House Girls Breakfast Brunch Club