* Ladies’ Bible Study – Friday’s at 9:00 a.m., at the home of Carolann Capaci.
* Mad House Teens – Wednesday’s at 7:00 p.m.
* Celebrate Recovery – Friday’s, at 6:00 p.m. at Spanish Church. (516 3rd St.)
* Ignite Gathering- Wednesday, March 6, at 7:00 p.m.
Mini Lights Announcement
These are exciting times at GLBC! With the continued growth of our church,
we have begun the recruitment process to expand the volunteer base in our
preschool area. Prayerfully consider how you or your small group can participate
in our Mini Lights Preschool area. If you can help on a rotation basis,
sign up at the welcome desk in the atrium or contact our family pastor,
Shane Robertson, at email@example.com.
Kids Light Announcements
1. We are excited about Kid’s Camp at CampRenu in Lonsdale, AR! If you want your
child (3rd-5th grade) to attend camp, we must receive a $25 deposit for your child
by Thursday, February 28! This is mandatory to reserve your spot! Please drop money
off to the church office or give to Josiah Capaci.
2. Be sure to follow us on Instagram @kidslight_glbc.
3. Download the free Parent Cue App for resources to help disciple your children.
MAD House Youth Ministry
1. February 16 is Girls Breakfast Brunch Club.
2. February 20 is the John Maxwell Leadership Night.
3. March 1-2 is the Quest Jr. High Conference at Christian Ministries.
6th to 8th graders are welcome! Cost is $20.
4. March 2 is the Lead Defend Conference for 9th to 12th graders at
Immanuel Baptist Church in Little Rock. Cost is $15 which includes conference and lunch.
20 tickets have been reserved. Contact Mo Capaci to come.
5. March 9, at 5 pm, is the Dinner Magic Show Fundraiser with Scott Davis at Gospel Light.
Adult tickets are $15, and tickets for children 12 and under are $10. Price includes
a BBQ dinner. Please purchase tickets to support our students!
6. For any questions, you can contact our student pastor Mo Capaci at 501-276-6740.
You can also follow @madhouseteens on Instagram and Facebook for updates
and further announcements!
JV State Tournament will take place on February 15 and 16. Call the school for more details.
Gospel Light’s last In-Home Gatherings will be Monday, February 11, at 7 pm, at
Brent and Kristal Leach’s house. If you have not attended one of these gatherings yet,
we hope you can attend this one. Call the church office for more details if needed.
Special Saturday Prayer Meetings
Join us Saturday, February 16, in the church auditorium for an elder led prayer time.
There are four opportunities for you to participate: 9 am, 12 pm, 3 pm, 6 pm.
We will be praying that God will increase our faith to give sacrificially
towards our $350,000 goal for campus upgrades and renovations.
Inspire Women’s Conference
“Women of Arkansas, are you ready to be Inspired? Powerful worship,
dynamic speakers, and practical breakout sessions will encourage you to live a
RADIANT life for Jesus Christ.” Join us as we attend Inspire Women’s Conference,
March 9, at First Baptist Church in Russellville. The keynote speaker is
Marian Jordan Ellis, and the cost (which includes lunch) is $30 per adult
and $20 per student. Please sign up at the welcome desk to register.
Payment is due before March 4 and can be collected in the church office.
Celebrate Recovery meets every Friday evening, at the Spanish Church, at 6 o’clock.
February 11 – Last In-Home Gatherings
February 15-16 – GLCS JV State Tournament
February 16 – MAD House Girls Breakfast Brunch Club
February 16 – Special Saturday Prayer Meetings
February 20 – MAD House John Maxwell Leadership Night
February 28 – Last Day to Turn in Deposit for Kid’s Camp
March 1-2 – Quest Jr. High Conference (6th-8th graders)
March 2 – Lead Defence Conference (9th-12th graders)
March 4 – Last Day to Turn in Payment for Women’s Conference
March 9 – MAD House Dinner Magic Show Fundraiser