* Men’s Bible Study – Wednesday’s at 6:30 p.m., in room 203 of the Champion Building.
* Ladies’ Bible Study – Friday’s at 9:00 a.m., at the home of Carolann Capaci.
* Mad House Teens – Wednesday’s at 7:00 p.m.
* Celebrate Recovery – Friday’s, at 6:00 p.m.
* Ignite Gathering- Wednesday, October 3rd, at 7:00 p.m. in Capachi’s.
* GLCS Lions – The Lady Lions will have a home volleyball this Thursday,
October 4th, at 5:30 pm, against CMA. Come support them and watch them play
at the Champion Community Center located on 109 W. Belding St.
* The Art of Parenting Movie Night -On Sunday, October 7th, all parents
are invited to watch movie “Like Arrows” in the Worship Center, at 5 pm.
Please refer to the discipleship group opportunities below to find out
how you can be a part of a parenting discipleship group.
* New Small Group Opportunities
1. On Wednesday, October 3rd, Scott and Kristi Mercer will be
starting a new small group. It will be held at Daniel and Monica Brown’s
house each Wednesday, at 5:30 pm. If you are currently not a part of a
small group, contact Scott at 219- 895-2592.
2. here will be a new weekly small group opportunity beginning Sunday,
October 14th, for couples (late 30’s-40’s age range) Co-Leaders:
Brent and Kristal Leach/Shane and Katrina Robertson.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Men’s Discipleship Group – Every Wednesday at 6:30 pm. all men 18+, room 203
of the Champion Building. The Men’s Discipleship Group will discuss and study
the Stepping Up study from Family Life. Today, more than ever, the world needs
godly men who will step up and courageously lead at home, at church, at work,
and in their communities. In a world where too many men are shrinking back,
Stepping Up gives men vision and tools to live godly, courageous lives.
* Celebrate Recovery -Celebrate Recovery meet every Friday evening, at the
Spanish Church, at 6:00 p.m. There will be new weekly small group opportunity
beginning Sunday for all needing help, hope, and healing from hurts,
and hang-ups. The group meets each Sunday morning, at 9 am, in
room 206 of the Champion Building.Contact group leader Chet Johnson
for more details.
* Mad House Student Ministry
* October 3rd – Parent Night, from 7 pm to 8 pm – The average teen spends eight
hours a day staring at a screen. This epidemic has been linked to the increase of
teen depression, anxiety, and suicide. Come and gain valuable insight on how
social media and other outlets are affecting your children.
Child care will be provided!
*For any questions, you can contact our student pastor Mo Capaci at 501-276-6740.
You can also follow @madhouseteens on Instagram and Facebook for updates and
* Truck-R-Treat – Many churches from the community are coming together to
participate in a community wide Truck-R-Treat October 28th, at the Hot Springs
Mall, from 5 pm – 7pm. Let’s do our part by donating candy at the welcome and/or
registering your chicle. More infroamtion can be found at the Welcome Desk in the
Atrium next to Capachi’s Cafe.
* Kid’s Light Children’s Ministry
*We need children’s toys (ages 6-12). Please contact Josiah Capaci if you have any
*If you would life to order a Kids Light t-shirt, please contact Josiah Capaci
or DM on instagram@kidslight_glbc
*Be sure to follow us on Instagram @kidslight_glbc.
*Download the free Parent Cue App for resources to help disciple your children.
*Want to help this ministry? Contact Josiah Capaci at email@example.com
* Champion Christian College
*Champion Students Needing Work: If you need any work done around your home
(ranking, cleaning gutters, etc.) we have several students looking to earn cash for
the semester. Please contact Shane Robertson at
* “A Taste of the World” Food Festival – On Saturday, October 13th, from 10 a.m. to
3 p.m., the Spanish church will be hosting a food festival featuring foods from
different countries. This be held in their church parking lot on the corner of
4th and South St. They will have different booths set up res presenting different
countries with their foods and will also be doing at raffle give away. All proceeds
will go to the Spanish missions department.
* Mission Revival – Our annual revival will be taking place October
14th thru the 17th. Pastor Robert Bakaa from Lighthouse Baptist
Church in Rockhampton, Australia will be guest speaker.
You don’t want to miss it.
* Operation Christmas Child Shoe Boxes – This year, as our Christmas gift to
children in need, we will be packing shoe boxes and sending them to
children all over the world. To get a box and more info on how to
pack it, please stop be the Welcome Desk in the Atrium.
The last day to turn in shoes boxes will be November 11th.
October 21 – Start of D-Group – The Art of Parenting
ONE HOUR POWERFUL PRAYER MEETING: Sunday, at 8:00 a.m. in the
room 204 of the Champion Building.