* Ladies’ Bible Study – Friday’s at 9:00 a.m., at the home of Carolann Capaci.
* Mad House Teens – Wednesday’s at 6:30 p.m.
* Celebrate Recovery – Friday’s, at 6:00 p.m. at Spanish Church. (516 3rd St.)
* Ignite Gathering- Wednesday, October 2nd, at 7:00 p.m. in Capachi’s.
New Member Connection
Gospel Light will be having its new member connection Monday, September 9,
at 6 pm, at Pastor Capaci’s home. If you are interested in becoming a
member of Gospel Light or learning more about our church, please join us
for dinner and fellowship at 621 3rd St.
Un-Masked: There Is Purpose in Your Story
Ladies, you are invited to a night of encouragement and worship at Crossgate Church,
on September 19, from 6 to 7:30 pm. This will be a great time to connect with ladies
all over Garland County. Admission is free, but there is no childcare.
We will be having membership Sunday on September 22, at the end of the second service.
Mark your calendars! Our annual couples retreat will be held on September 27-28.
It will be $100 for lodging and materials. More details will be announced.
Sign up at the welcome desk.
Ladies Bible Study
The ladies Bible study has started back up on Fridays, at 9:00 am, at the home of
Carolann Capaci. They are studying “The Perfect You” by Dr. Caroline Leaf.
You can order your book online.
Celebrate Recovery meets every Friday evening, at the Spanish Church, at 6 o’clock.
Kids Light Announcements
1. Be sure to follow us on Instagram @kidslight_glbc.
2. Download the free Parent Cue App for resources to help disciple your children.
MAD House Youth Ministry
1. There will be a Back to School Progressive Dinner activity on September 14,
from 5 to 7:30 pm. The menu will be a three part oriental ecstasy enjoyed at the
following homes: the Thomas’s home, Jo Capaci’s home, and the Harkness’s home.
2. For any questions, you can contact our student pastor Mo Capaci at 501-276-6740.
You can also follow @madhouseteens on Instagram and Facebook for updates and further announcements!
Gospel Light Christian School
1. Come out and cheer on the Lady Lions as they have a home volleyball game on
Tuesday, September 10, against Christian Ministries. The game begins at 5 pm
and will be held in the Champion Community Center.
2. We always have various projects around the school that need to be done.
If you would like to volunteer and help with these projects,
contact Tim Gillespie at email@example.com.
New Member Connection – September 9. 6 PM
GLCS Vball Game – September 10, 5 PM
MAD House Activity – September 14, 5 PM
Un-Masked Ladies Event – September 19, 6 PM
Membership Sunday – September 22
Couples Retreat – September 27-28