* Ladies’ Bible Study – Friday’s at 9:00 a.m., at the home of Carolann Capaci.
* Mad House Teens – Wednesday’s at 7:00 p.m.
* Celebrate Recovery – Friday’s, at 6:00 p.m. at Spanish Church. (516 3rd St.)
* Ignite Gathering- Wednesday, May 1, at 7:00 p.m.
Father and Son Night Out – Friday, April 5, at 6 pm
All fathers and sons will meet at 6 pm, at Gospel Light Baptist Church.
We will all leave together and eat at World Buffet (approx. $10 per person).
We will then enjoy fellowship and activities at T-Rex Fun Spot with mini-golf
and laser tag (approx. $10-15 per person). There will be prizes for the highest
and lowest scores of the different events. We need a list of who is going so
we can plan accordingly. There is no age limit. All men are welcomed at this
event. Sign-up at the Welcome Desk.
Gospel Light Choir Members
Our Spring Musical Worship Celebration, “He Is Jesus,” will be presented on
April 14, the week before Resurrection Sunday. If you still want to join the choir,
it’s not too late!!! See Sonya Chittum for a demo CD. We will have two different
practice opportunities each week. The Sunday practices will be immediately after
the second service, and the midweek practices will be on Thursday evenings at 6.
The Sunday practices will be on March 24, March 31, and April 7, and there will be
a practice every Thursday. If you have any questions, please contact Sonya Chittum
at 501-655-1123. Come join us!!!
Spring Musical Worship Celebration
Our adult choir will be presenting, “He Is Jesus,” Sunday, April 14, during both
morning services. This is a great opportunity for you to invite friends and family
to church with you to enjoy the special music followed by a short sermon
from Pastor Capaci.
Easter Sunday is April 21. There will be two services on that Sunday morning to
celebrate our Lord’s resurrection. The first will begin at 9:00 a.m. and the second a
t 10:45 a.m. This is another great opportunity to invite your friends and family
to come to church with you!
Celebrate Recovery meets every Friday evening, at the Spanish Church, at 6 o’clock.
Mini Lights Announcement
These are exciting times at GLBC! With the continued growth of our church,
we have begun the recruitment process to expand the volunteer base in our
preschool area. Prayerfull yconsider how you or your small group can participate
in our Mini Lights Preschool area. If you can help on a rotation basis, sign up
at the welcome desk in the atrium or contact our family pastor, Shane Robertson,
Kids Light Announcements
1. Camp Renu at Spring Lake Camp in Lonsdale, AR, is now booked for June 26-29! We are excited!
I will be sending parents of campers more info home soon!
2. Be sure to follow us on Instagram @kidslight_glbc.
3. Download the free Parent Cue App for resources to help disciple your children.
MAD House Youth Ministry
1. On April 7, we will be going to the NBA game in Memphis, TN. The cost is $10 plus
money for food. We will be leaving after church and returning late that night.
The first twenty students to pay will go!
2. We are collecting items for our annual spring yard sale which will be held on
Saturday, April 13. If you have items to donate, please contact Nathan Sellers at
3. Senior Honor Night is May 8th. We will be taking some time recognize our high
4. For any questions, you can contact our student pastor Mo Capaci at 501-276-6740.
You can also follow @madhouseteens on Instagram and Facebook for updates
and further announcements!
Gospel Light Christian School
1. If you would like to participate in Gospel Light Christian School’s annual fundraiser,
go to http://99pledges.com/fund/safariwalkGL/gospel-light-christian-school or email our
principal Tim Gillespie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. We always have various projects around the school that need to be done.
If you would like to volunteer and help with these projects, contact Tim Gillespie
April 5 – Father and Son Night Out
April 7 – MAD House Activity
April 13 – MAD House Yard Sale
April 14 – Spring Musical Worship Celebration
April 21 – Resurrection Sunday
May 8 – MAD House Senior Honor Night