* Ladies’ Bible Study – Friday’s at 9:00 a.m., at the home of Carolann Capaci.
* Mad House Teens – Wednesday’s at 7:00 p.m.
* Celebrate Recovery – Friday’s, at 6:00 p.m. at Spanish Church. (516 3rd St.)
* Ignite Gathering- Wednesday, May 1, at 7:00 p.m.
Church of Hot Springs Easter Event
We want you and your family to join us for Hot Springs’s largest Easter egg hunt
presented by the church of Hot Springs! Come experience a carnival-like atmosphere
equipped with games, food trucks, bounce houses, ministry booths and thousands
of eggs! We hope to see you there on Saturday, April 20, from 9 am to 12 pm, at
the Hot Springs Mall!
Easter Egg Hunt Times:
10:00 am – Ages 1-4
10:45 am – Ages 5-7
11:30 am – Ages 8-12
Gospel Light can participate in the following two ways:
1. Donate individually wrapped candy (not chocolate) for the event at the
2. Volunteer to help with carnival games, bounce houses, etc. A sign-up sheet
is at the welcome desk.
Ignite is having an activity on Saturday, April 20, at 5 pm. They are meeting
at Pirates Cove to play mini golf, and then they are going to Scoops for ice
cream. If you have any questions, contact Joel Suarez.
Easter Sunday is April 21. There will be two services on that Sunday morning to
celebrate our Lord’s resurrection. The first will begin at 9:00 a.m. and the second
at 10:45 a.m. This is another great opportunity to invite your friends and family
to come to church with you!
Annie Armstrong Offering
The Annie Armstrong offering for the North American Mission Board will be taken up
on Easter Sunday only. You can bring cash to the service, give online, or text to
tithe (text the amount and Annie Armstrong).
Father/Son Activity Winners
The Father/Son Activity on Friday, April 5, was a huge success! We had a great time
of fellowship with one another and investing in father and son relationships.
The following are the winners:
First Place – $15 gift card to Chick-fil-a
Second Place – $10 gift card to Chick-fil-a
Third Place – $5 gift card to Chick-fil-a
Fourth Place and below – We had a good time!
1. Fred and Noah Lyles – 67
2. Tony and Austin Thomas – 79
3. Damon and Henry Godwin – 82
1. Shane and Brady Robertson – 19,801
2. Shane and Conner Robertson – 17,301
3. Mo Capaci and Masceo Martin – 15,003
Toni Hubbard of Paint Happy will be teaching a door hanger painting party in the
cafeteria on, May 10, from 6 pm to 8 pm. We will have snacks, drinks, fun, and fellowship.
The cost is $25 for one door hanger or $45 for two door hangers. All supplies will
be provided and will be yours to keep after the party. Please sign up at the welcome
desk or call the church office. For ages six years old and up. Deadline to sign up is May 6.
We are looking for one or two ladies who would love the opportunity to serve in
the church office as a volunteer receptionist. The hours are from 9 am to 1 pm,
and you can choose which days of the work week you would like to come. If you
are interested, please contact Jamie Wagner at email@example.com or
at 501-624-5288, ext. 121.
Celebrate Recovery meets every Friday evening, at the Spanish Church, at 6 o’clock.
Mini Lights Announcement
These are exciting times at GLBC! With the continued growth of our church, we have
begun the recruitment process to expand the volunteer base in our preschool area. P
rayerfully consider how you or your small group can participate in our Mini Lights
Preschool area. If you can help on a rotation basis, sign up at the welcome desk
in the atrium or contact our family pastor, Shane Robertson,
Kids Light Announcements
1. Camp Renu at Spring Lake Camp in Lonsdale, AR, is now booked for June 26-29!
We are excited! I will be sending parents of campers more info home soon!
2. Be sure to follow us on Instagram @kidslight_glbc.
3. Download the free Parent Cue App for resources to help disciple your children.
MAD House Youth Ministry
1. The MAD House Teens will be hosting a free outdoor movie night on Friday,
April 19! They will be showing “Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory” at 6 pm,
and then “Irving Berlin’s Easter Parade” at 8:15 pm. So come and bring a
friend and enjoy a movie or two! *Donations are appreciated.
2. WE ARE COLLECTING ITEMS FOR OUR ANNUAL SPRING YARD SALE WHICH WILL BE HELD
ON SATURDAY, APRIL 27, FROM 7 AM TO 11 AM. IF YOU HAVE ITEMS TO DONATE,
PLEASE CONTACT NATHAN SELLERS AT NATHAN.SELLERS@GOSPELLIGHT.ORG.
3. The MAD House Summer Retreat $50 deposit is due May 1.
4. Senior Honor Night is May 8. We will be taking some time recognize
our high school seniors.
5. For any questions, you can contact our student pastor Mo Capaci at 501-276-6740.
You can also follow @madhouseteens on Instagram and Facebook for
updates and further announcements!
Gospel Light Christian School
We always have various projects around the school that need to be done.
If you would like to volunteer and help with these projects,
contact Tim Gillespie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
April 19 – MAD House Outdoor Movie Night
April 20 – Church of Hot Springs Easter Event
April 20 – Ignite Activity
April 21 – Resurrection Sunday
April 21 – Annie Armstrong Offering
April 27 – MAD House Yard Sale
May 8 – MAD House Senior Honor Night
May 10 – Mother/Daughter Activity