* Ladies’ Bible Study – Friday’s at 9:00 a.m., at the home of Carolann Capaci.
* Mad House Teens – Wednesday’s at 6:30 p.m.
* Celebrate Recovery – Friday’s, at 6:00 p.m. at Spanish Church. (516 3rd St.)
* Ignite Gathering- Wednesday, June 6, at 7:00 p.m.
GLCS High School Graduation
Mark it on your calendars to attend Gospel Light Christian School’s high school
graduation next Sunday, May 19, at 4 pm. It is going to be a special time as
we honor the following graduates: Allison Rubio, Chloe Capaci, Emily Michau,
Ethan Sims, Savanna Robertson, Tristan Leach, and Jake Duta. You don’t want to miss it!
Annual Memorial Day Picnic
Our annual Memorial Day picnic will be held on May 27, at Kimery Park
(271 Kimery Lane),from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm. We are asking each family
to bring lawn chairs and yourequipment for softball, baseball, and soccer.
There will be hamburgers, hot dogs,chips, cookies and drinks.
Cost is $5 per person or a maximum of $15 for families.
We are looking for one or two ladies who would love the opportunity to serve in
the church office as a volunteer receptionist. The hours are from 9 am to 1 pm,
and you can choose which days of the work week you would like to come. If you
are interested, please contact Jamie Wagner at firstname.lastname@example.org or
at 501-624-5288, ext. 121.
Silver Light will be an amazing interactive church service for individual
with memory issues while their families can attend the 9 am service.
This service will start Sunday,June 23, and will be from 8:30 am to 10:30 am.
Volunteers are needed to interact with participants, donate supplies, or
help walk participants to and from the drop off/pickup place.
Experience with Alzheimer’s or Dementia is great, but the only requirement
to help is patience and compassion. If you can’t volunteer every Sunday,
we can work out a rotating schedule. For more information on how you can
help, please contact Tamara Gray by calling/texting 501-547-0123 or
Celebrate Recovery meets every Friday evening, at the Spanish Church, at 6 o’clock.
Kids Light Announcements
1. ATTENTION ALL PARENTS OF CAMPERS!!! The deadline to turn in your remaining
balance and medical release form is May 31! Camp is going to be amazing!
If you need to know your remaining balance or have not received a campers packet,
please contact Josiah Capaci ASAP.
2. Be sure to follow us on Instagram @kidslight_glbc.
3. Download the free Parent Cue App for resources to help disciple your children.
MAD House Youth Ministry
For any questions, you can contact our student pastor Mo Capaci at 501-276-6740.
You can also follow @madhouseteens on Instagram and Facebook for updates and
Gospel Light Christian School
1. The kindergarten graduation will be held on Thursday, May 16, at 6 pm.
Come out and support our graduates!
2. Our award ceremony will be held on Friday, May 17, at 6 pm.
3. The high school graduation will be held on Sunday, May 19, at 4 pm.
Come out and support our graduates!
4. We always have various projects around the school that need to be done.
If you would like to volunteer and help with these projects, contact Tim
Gillespie at email@example.com.
Champion Christian College
Champion is having a work week from May 20-24, from 9 am to 4 pm.
We need volunteers who can help move furniture and paint walls.
For more information, contact Marcia Thomas at
May 16 – GLCS K-5 Graduation, 6 PM
May 17 GLCS Award Ceremony, 6 PM
May 19 – GLCS High School Graduation, 4 PM
May 20-24 – CCC Work Week, 9 AM to 4 PM
May 27 – Annual Memorial Day Picnic, 11 AM to 2 PM