* Ladies’ Bible Study – Friday’s at 9:00 a.m., at the home of Carolann Capaci.
* Mad House Teens – Wednesday’s at 7:00 p.m.
* Celebrate Recovery – Friday’s, at 6:00 p.m. at Spanish Church. (516 3rd St.)
* Ignite Gathering- Wednesday, March 6, at 7:00 p.m.
Mini Lights Announcement
These are exciting times at GLBC! With the continued growth of our church,
we have begun the recruitment process to expand the volunteer base in our
preschool area. Prayerfully consider how you or your small group can participate
in our Mini Lights Preschool area. If you can help on a rotation basis, sign up
at the welcome desk in the atrium or contact our family pastor,
Shane Robertson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kids Light Announcements
1. We are excited about Kid’s Camp at CampRenu in Lonsdale, AR! If you want your
child (3rd-5th grade) to attend camp, we must receive a $25 deposit for your child
by Thursday, February 28! This is mandatory to reserve your spot! Please drop
money off to the church office or give to Josiah Capaci.
2. Be sure to follow us on Instagram @kidslight_glbc.
3. Download the free Parent Cue App for resources to help disciple your children.
MAD House Youth Ministry
1. February 20 is the John Maxwell Leadership Night.
2. March 1-2 is the Quest Jr. High Conference at Christian Ministries.
6th to 8th graders are welcome! Cost is $20.
3. March 2 is the Lead Defend Conference for 9th to 12th graders at
Immanuel Baptist Church in Little Rock. Cost is $15 which includes conference
and lunch. 20 tickets have been reserved. Contact Mo Capaci to come.
4. March 9, at 5 pm, is the Dinner Magic Show Fundraiser with Scott Davis
at Gospel Light. Adult tickets are $15, and tickets for children 12 and
under are $10. Price includes a BBQ dinner. Please purchase tickets to
support our students!
5. For any questions, you can contact our student pastor Mo Capaci at 501-276-6740.
You can also follow @madhouseteens on Instagram and Facebook for updates
and further announcements!
1. Varsity State Tournament will take place from February 21-23. Call the
school for more details.
2. There will be no school on Friday, February 22, due to the State Tournament.
Champion Christian College
Our Champion building needs some love! With several important events coming soon,
we’re hurrying to complete many renovation projects, including the installation of
a new hardwood floor in our foyer area. We need your help! You’re invited to join
us on Monday, February 18, for a college work day! You may volunteer any time between
9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. No experience with tools? No problem! Painting, cleaning,
and decorating will also be taking place. So what are you waiting for? Roll up your
sleeves and join us as we strive to make our campus beautiful and be good stewards of
the facilities God has given us! For more information or to sign up, please contact
Mrs. Marcia Thomas at email@example.com.
February 24 is Victory Sunday! On this Sunday, members will be asked to commit a
one-time donation or a 12 month pledge to reach our campaign goal of $350,000.
Be in prayer about what the Lord might ask you to sacrifice and give by faith.
First Fruits Sunday
March 3 is First Fruits Sunday. On this Sunday, we will give the first gifts
pledged for the campaign.
Inspire Women’s Conference
“Women of Arkansas, are you ready to be Inspired? Powerful worship, dynamic speakers,
and practical breakout sessions will encourage you to live a RADIANT life for Jesus
Christ.” Join us as we attend Inspire Women’s Conference, March 9, at First Baptist
Church in Russellville. The keynote speaker is Marian Jordan Ellis, and the cost
(which includes lunch) is $30 per adult and $20 per student. Please sign up at the
welcome desk to register. Payment is due before March 4 and can be collected in
the church office.
Celebrate Recovery meets every Friday evening, at the Spanish Church, at 6 o’clock.
February 20 – MAD House John Maxwell Leadership Night
February 21-23 – GLCS Varsity State Tournament
February 22 – GLCS No School
February 24 – Victory Sunday
February 28 – Last Day to Turn in Deposit for Kid’s Camp
March 1-2 – Quest Jr. High Conference (6th-8th graders)
March 2 – Lead Defence Conference (9th-12th graders)
March 3 – First Fruits Sunday
March 4 – Last Day to Turn in Payment for Women’s Conference
March 9 – MAD House Dinner Magic Show Fundraiser