* Men’s Bible Study – Wednesday’s at 6:30 p.m., in room 203 of the Champion Building.
* Ladies’ Bible Study – Friday’s at 9:00 a.m., at the home of Carolann Capaci.
* Mad House Teens – Wednesday’s at 7:00 p.m.
* Celebrate Recovery – Friday’s, at 6:00 p.m.
* Ignite Gathering- To be announced.
* GLCS Lions – The Lady Lions will have a home volleyball Monday, September 24,
at 5 pm, against Faulkner. Come support them and watch them play at the
Champion Community Center located on 109 W. Belding St.
* Couples Retreat – Gospel Light’s couples retreat will be Friday and Saturday,
September 28th and 29th. The overnight accommodations will be held at
Freedom Baptist Church, located at 18506 MacAruthur Dr., NLR, AR 72118. The
overnight accommodations will be at the Residence Inn, located at 1401
South Shackleford Rd., Little Rock, AR 72211. Friday’s session will be from
7 pm to 9 pm, and Saturday’s session will be from 9:30 a. to noon. We
highly encourage all married couples to attend this exciting event. The cost
will be $100. Please sign up at the welcome desk.
* Men’s Discipleship Group – Every Wednesday at 6:30 pm. all men 18+, room 203
of the Champion Building. The Men’s Discipleship Group will discuss and study
the Stepping Up study from Family Life. Today, more than ever, the world needs
godly men who will step up and courageously lead at home, at church, at work,
and in their communities. In a world where too many men are shrinking back,
Stepping Up gives men vision and tools to live godly, courageous lives.
* Celebrate Recovery -Celebrate Recovery meet every Friday evening, at the
Spanish Church, at 6:00 p.m. There will be new weekly small group opportunity
beginning Sunday for all needing help, hope, and healing from hurts,
and hang-ups. The group meets each Sunday morning, at 9 am, in
room 206 of the Champion Building.Contact group leader Chet Johnson
for more details.
* Mad House Student Ministry
*September 26th – Student Worship Night
*September 29th – I-30 Speedway Race Activity – Cost is free!! Bring money for food!
* October 3rd – Parent Night, from 7 pm to 8 pm – The average teen spends eight
hours a day staring at a screen. This epidemic has been linked to the increase of
teen depression, anxiety, and suicide. Come and gain valuable insight on how
social media and other outlets are affecting your children.
Child care will be provided!
*For any questions, you can contact our student pastor Mo Capaci at 501-276-6740.
You can also follow @madhouseteens on Instagram and Facebook for updates and
* Kid’s Light Children’s Ministry
*Be sure to follow us on Instagram @kidslight_glbc.
*Download the free Parent Cue App for resources to help disciple your children.
*Want to help this ministry? Contact Josiah Capaci at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Champion Christian College
*Champion Students Needing Work: If you need any work done around your home
(ranking, cleaning gutters, etc.) we have several students looking to earn cash for
the semester. Please contact Shane Robertson at
* “A Taste of the World” Food Festival – On Saturday, October 13th, from 10 a.m. to
3 p.m., the Spanish church will be hosting a food festival featuring foods from
different countries. This be held in their church parking lot on the corner of
4th and South St. They will have different booths set up res presenting different
countries with their foods and will also be doing at raffle give away. All proceeds
will go to the Spanish missions department.
* Mission Revival – Our annual revival will be taking place October
14th thru the 17th. Pastor Robert Bakaa from Lighthouse Baptist
Church in Rockhampton, Australia will be guest speaker.
You don’t want to miss it.
ONE HOUR POWERFUL PRAYER MEETING: Sunday, at 8:00 a.m. in the
room 204 of the Champion Building.