Choose a meeting below to register.
Sunday, May 17, 2020
Registration for each party will be closed at 30 participants. Please use the entrance assigned to your party. If you have any questions please email email@example.com
* On-campus watch parties will be hosted in different rooms on the Gospel Light property with 30-50 people in each. (depending on varying room size)
* Child care: No child care until more information is gathered.
* All watch parties will abide by the following guidelines:
- All congregants, including pastoral staff and greeting teams, will work to maintain physical separation of approximately six feet unless from the same household. This includes physical contact, and shaking hands.
- Announcements and signs will be posted requesting no physical contact and listing appropriate physical separation guidelines.
- Anyone who has had a fever should stay home.
- During watch party services, anyone displaying cold-like symptoms, including but not limited to coughing,excessive sneezing, or cold chills, will be asked nicely to return home to ensure the health of others.
- Congregants will be reminded to wash hands regularly. Hand sanitizer will be made available.
- Gospel Light will increase regular cleaning of the facilities, ensuring that disinfectant is being used in critical areas such as kitchens and bathrooms.
- Gospel Light will request that anyone who has traveled overseas recently remain home from services until symptom free for at least fourteen days.
- Online services will be made available to individuals unable to attend due to health concerns.
- Gospel Light will encourage its people not to attend public services if they are fearful, immune compromised, or have a vulnerable pulmonary system.