I pray you are having a wonderful day today. I’m sending this email to our church family to let them know that our air conditioner will not be working through the weekend. We do believe the problem has been diagnosed, and it is an electrical issue, but the part to fix the air conditioner will not be in until Wednesday. Please pray with us that it is electrical because that would be an affordable solution at this moment. Because there is no air conditioning, we decided to make an adjustment for our service availability on Sunday. So let me list the following changes:
- There will be one service at 10 a.m. this Sunday.
- We will be livestreaming the service at 10 a.m.; so we encourage you to feel comfortable in staying home because we know the auditorium will be warm.
- You are welcome to come and attend. The auditorium will be open, and we will have a live service, but we understand that the livestream option is going to be best for many.
- We will do our best to limit the service to about one hour to be mindful of this inconvenience.
- Please be faithful in your giving during this time, especially this Sunday. If you normally give in the church service and are not able to come this Sunday, please feel free to stop by the church office next week to give your offering. And if you give online, please be faithful to do that. The air conditioner repairs could require some extra expenses; so your faithfulness and generosity in giving during this time is greatly appreciated and encouraged.
I love you church family, and thank you for understanding! Whether you enjoy the service online at 10 a.m. or you are able to come, we are looking forward to worshipping our Lord and Saviour together this Sunday.
I love you,